Back 3928 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 19:01 do you know about the daily money in the common room?
yes, I noticed it after a while. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
XD I always forget to get it.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm slowly pushing it to be earlier for me, so I (hopefully) don't forget.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lmao ditto that

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 19:00
Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:58
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:51
Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:46
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:40 [/size]
That sounds nice! You can also just have your lovely pet follow you around in threads, also lots of fun.
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:39

*tackletags Sam* HAI
:wow: hi EmmaLee! *hugs, tags and runs*
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:38 Oof! I hope you have a safe trip back!
Thanks! I have already been traveling for a couple of hours and got the most risky part of the trip with strikes behind me ^^
I'm glad to hear it. We definitely have not yet met. Hi, I'm Kaitlyn. <3
Hi! Nice to meet you ^^

You haven't been on site for that long, how are you liking it so far? If you ever need any help, feel free to owl me with any questions. The effects of my time on staff are showing haha
It's good so far. I just need to take the time to do some of the classes, so I can finally learn some spells. And I need to accumulate more money. Thanks for the offer, though! :)
Good luck! The classes are very interesting, especially DADA and HoM. (And I am definitely not saying that because I am based and used to grade them)
Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 19:00 WHOA!!!

It's a Sam in lets chat! :wow:

How sus... :sly:
Oh no it's Colin!

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
OOC Let's Chat!
Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 19:04
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 19:00
Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:58
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:51
Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:46

That sounds nice! You can also just have your lovely pet follow you around in threads, also lots of fun.



:wow: hi EmmaLee! *hugs, tags and runs*


Thanks! I have already been traveling for a couple of hours and got the most risky part of the trip with strikes behind me ^^
I'm glad to hear it. We definitely have not yet met. Hi, I'm Kaitlyn. <3
Hi! Nice to meet you ^^

You haven't been on site for that long, how are you liking it so far? If you ever need any help, feel free to owl me with any questions. The effects of my time on staff are showing haha
It's good so far. I just need to take the time to do some of the classes, so I can finally learn some spells. And I need to accumulate more money. Thanks for the offer, though! :)
Good luck! The classes are very interesting, especially DADA and HoM. (And I am definitely not saying that because I am based and used to grade them)

lol, glad to know!
OOC Let's Chat!
hiya! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Maddie Gittings wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 23:23 hiya! :)
Hi! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:17 [quote="Delainie Silverwing"
Thx:)
Silverwing was meant for Ravenclaw. Silver =one of their house colours and blue font sound right lol, wing= raven/crow, birds. And I jus liked how it sounded haha
For sure! Perhaps they can thread some time^^
[/quote]

Yeah sure! Tho I am trying not to start any new ones quite yet. My replies r already super slow haha

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 23:44 Yeah sure! Tho I am trying not to start any new ones quite yet. My replies r already super slow haha
No rush :)

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
Back 3928 / 18141