27 Jan 2024, 19:02
Let's Chat!
XD I always forget to get it.
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
27 Jan 2024, 19:04
Let's Chat!
I'm slowly pushing it to be earlier for me, so I (hopefully) don't forget.
27 Jan 2024, 19:04
Let's Chat!
Lmao ditto that
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
27 Jan 2024, 19:04
Let's Chat!
Good luck! The classes are very interesting, especially DADA and HoM. (And I am definitely not saying that because I am based and used to grade them)Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 19:00It's good so far. I just need to take the time to do some of the classes, so I can finally learn some spells. And I need to accumulate more money. Thanks for the offer, though!Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:58Hi! Nice to meet youKaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:51I'm glad to hear it. We definitely have not yet met. Hi, I'm Kaitlyn.Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:46That sounds nice! You can also just have your lovely pet follow you around in threads, also lots of fun.
hi EmmaLee! *hugs, tags and runs*
Thanks! I have already been traveling for a couple of hours and got the most risky part of the trip with strikes behind me![]()
![]()
![]()
You haven't been on site for that long, how are you liking it so far? If you ever need any help, feel free to owl me with any questions. The effects of my time on staff are showing haha![]()
Oh no it's Colin!
27 Jan 2024, 19:08
Let's Chat!
Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 19:04Good luck! The classes are very interesting, especially DADA and HoM. (And I am definitely not saying that because I am based and used to grade them)Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 19:00It's good so far. I just need to take the time to do some of the classes, so I can finally learn some spells. And I need to accumulate more money. Thanks for the offer, though!Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:58Hi! Nice to meet youKaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:51I'm glad to hear it. We definitely have not yet met. Hi, I'm Kaitlyn.Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:46
That sounds nice! You can also just have your lovely pet follow you around in threads, also lots of fun.
hi EmmaLee! *hugs, tags and runs*
Thanks! I have already been traveling for a couple of hours and got the most risky part of the trip with strikes behind me![]()
![]()
![]()
You haven't been on site for that long, how are you liking it so far? If you ever need any help, feel free to owl me with any questions. The effects of my time on staff are showing haha![]()
lol, glad to know!
27 Jan 2024, 23:44
Let's Chat!
For sure! Perhaps they can thread some time^^Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:17 [quote="Delainie Silverwing"
Thx:)
Silverwing was meant for Ravenclaw. Silver =one of their house colours and blue font sound right lol, wing= raven/crow, birds. And I jus liked how it sounded haha
[/quote]
Yeah sure! Tho I am trying not to start any new ones quite yet. My replies r already super slow haha
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
28 Jan 2024, 00:01
Let's Chat!
No rushDelainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 23:44 Yeah sure! Tho I am trying not to start any new ones quite yet. My replies r already super slow haha
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y