27 Jan 2024, 18:45
Let's Chat!
[quote]I posted in the RPG Partners Request thread for a partner for my first thread with Tiger!
I had a hard choosing a pet, I had to use the wheel of names website to pick Tigers breed
I had a hard choosing a pet, I had to use the wheel of names website to pick Tigers breed
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Jan 2024, 18:46
Let's Chat!
That sounds nice! You can also just have your lovely pet follow you around in threads, also lots of fun.Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:40@Samantha Salwis Imma make Tiger be like my cat, who irl's is also Tiger. And I don't really have any thread ideas yet
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:39*tackletags Sam* HAISamantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:31 *peeks in* I haven't been in OOC let's chat for so long
How's everyone's day?
Thanks! I have already been traveling for a couple of hours and got the most risky part of the trip with strikes behind me
27 Jan 2024, 18:47
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh, yeah, imma do that.
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Jan 2024, 18:51
Let's Chat!
I'm glad to hear it. We definitely have not yet met. Hi, I'm Kaitlyn.Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:46That sounds nice! You can also just have your lovely pet follow you around in threads, also lots of fun.Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:40@Samantha Salwis Imma make Tiger be like my cat, who irl's is also Tiger. And I don't really have any thread ideas yet
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:39*tackletags Sam* HAISamantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:31 *peeks in* I haven't been in OOC let's chat for so long
How's everyone's day?hi EmmaLee! *hugs, tags and runs*
Thanks! I have already been traveling for a couple of hours and got the most risky part of the trip with strikes behind me![]()
27 Jan 2024, 18:55
Let's Chat!
[quote]Gonna be going soon, talk to y'all later!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Jan 2024, 18:57
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:55See you later, Tracey!Gonna be going soon, talk to y'all later!
27 Jan 2024, 18:58
Let's Chat!
Hi! Nice to meet youKaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:51I'm glad to hear it. We definitely have not yet met. Hi, I'm Kaitlyn.Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:46That sounds nice! You can also just have your lovely pet follow you around in threads, also lots of fun.Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:40@Samantha Salwis Imma make Tiger be like my cat, who irl's is also Tiger. And I don't really have any thread ideas yet
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:39*tackletags Sam* HAISamantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:31 *peeks in* I haven't been in OOC let's chat for so long
How's everyone's day?hi EmmaLee! *hugs, tags and runs*
Thanks! I have already been traveling for a couple of hours and got the most risky part of the trip with strikes behind me![]()
![]()
You haven't been on site for that long, how are you liking it so far? If you ever need any help, feel free to owl me with any questions. The effects of my time on staff are showing haha
27 Jan 2024, 19:00
Let's Chat!
WHOA!!!
It's a Sam in lets chat!
How sus...
It's a Sam in lets chat!
How sus...
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
27 Jan 2024, 19:00
Let's Chat!
It's good so far. I just need to take the time to do some of the classes, so I can finally learn some spells. And I need to accumulate more money. Thanks for the offer, though!Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:58Hi! Nice to meet youKaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:51I'm glad to hear it. We definitely have not yet met. Hi, I'm Kaitlyn.Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:46That sounds nice! You can also just have your lovely pet follow you around in threads, also lots of fun.Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:40@Samantha Salwis Imma make Tiger be like my cat, who irl's is also Tiger. And I don't really have any thread ideas yet
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:39*tackletags Sam* HAISamantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:31 *peeks in* I haven't been in OOC let's chat for so long
How's everyone's day?hi EmmaLee! *hugs, tags and runs*
Thanks! I have already been traveling for a couple of hours and got the most risky part of the trip with strikes behind me![]()
![]()
![]()
You haven't been on site for that long, how are you liking it so far? If you ever need any help, feel free to owl me with any questions. The effects of my time on staff are showing haha
27 Jan 2024, 19:01
Let's Chat!
do you know about the daily money in the common room?
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.