Back 3927 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]I posted in the RPG Partners Request thread for a partner for my first thread with Tiger!

I had a hard choosing a pet, I had to use the wheel of names website to pick Tigers breed
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:40
@Samantha Salwis Imma make Tiger be like my cat, who irl's is also Tiger. And I don't really have any thread ideas yet
That sounds nice! You can also just have your lovely pet follow you around in threads, also lots of fun.
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:39
Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:31 *peeks in* I haven't been in OOC let's chat for so long ^^

How's everyone's day?
*tackletags Sam* HAI
:wow: hi EmmaLee! *hugs, tags and runs*
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:38 Oof! I hope you have a safe trip back!
Thanks! I have already been traveling for a couple of hours and got the most risky part of the trip with strikes behind me ^^

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
OOC Let's Chat!
Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:46
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:40
@Samantha Salwis Imma make Tiger be like my cat, who irl's is also Tiger. And I don't really have any thread ideas yet
That sounds nice! You can also just have your lovely pet follow you around in threads, also lots of fun.
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:39
Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:31 *peeks in* I haven't been in OOC let's chat for so long ^^

How's everyone's day?
*tackletags Sam* HAI
:wow: hi EmmaLee! *hugs, tags and runs*
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:38 Oof! I hope you have a safe trip back!
Thanks! I have already been traveling for a couple of hours and got the most risky part of the trip with strikes behind me ^^
I'm glad to hear it. We definitely have not yet met. Hi, I'm Kaitlyn. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:55
Gonna be going soon, talk to y'all later!
See you later, Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:51
Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:46
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:40
@Samantha Salwis Imma make Tiger be like my cat, who irl's is also Tiger. And I don't really have any thread ideas yet
That sounds nice! You can also just have your lovely pet follow you around in threads, also lots of fun.
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:39
Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:31 *peeks in* I haven't been in OOC let's chat for so long ^^

How's everyone's day?
*tackletags Sam* HAI
:wow: hi EmmaLee! *hugs, tags and runs*
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:38 Oof! I hope you have a safe trip back!
Thanks! I have already been traveling for a couple of hours and got the most risky part of the trip with strikes behind me ^^
I'm glad to hear it. We definitely have not yet met. Hi, I'm Kaitlyn. <3
Hi! Nice to meet you ^^

You haven't been on site for that long, how are you liking it so far? If you ever need any help, feel free to owl me with any questions. The effects of my time on staff are showing haha

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
OOC Let's Chat!
WHOA!!!

It's a Sam in lets chat! :wow:

How sus... :sly:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:58
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:51
Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:46
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:40
@Samantha Salwis Imma make Tiger be like my cat, who irl's is also Tiger. And I don't really have any thread ideas yet
That sounds nice! You can also just have your lovely pet follow you around in threads, also lots of fun.
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:39
Samantha Salwis wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:31 *peeks in* I haven't been in OOC let's chat for so long ^^

How's everyone's day?
*tackletags Sam* HAI
:wow: hi EmmaLee! *hugs, tags and runs*
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 18:38 Oof! I hope you have a safe trip back!
Thanks! I have already been traveling for a couple of hours and got the most risky part of the trip with strikes behind me ^^
I'm glad to hear it. We definitely have not yet met. Hi, I'm Kaitlyn. <3
Hi! Nice to meet you ^^

You haven't been on site for that long, how are you liking it so far? If you ever need any help, feel free to owl me with any questions. The effects of my time on staff are showing haha
It's good so far. I just need to take the time to do some of the classes, so I can finally learn some spells. And I need to accumulate more money. Thanks for the offer, though! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
do you know about the daily money in the common room?

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Back 3927 / 18141