Back 3922 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:44 Lol I got lucky with my set up. Melunas last name is just ironic XD
Hah so true. I love my wand lol
[/quote]

Hehe your name fits too imo^^

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 04:11
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:44 Lol I got lucky with my set up. Melunas last name is just ironic XD
Hah so true. I love my wand lol
Hehe your name fits too imo^^
[/quote]

Lol thx;)
I rly liked it when I thought of it

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 04:14 Lol thx;)
I rly liked it when I thought of it
Yw^^ That's how I felt about mine. I really was rooting for Hufflepuff but since I did get raven claw I have something to make of it this time hehe.

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 05:22
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 04:14 Lol thx;)
I rly liked it when I thought of it
Yw^^ That's how I felt about mine. I really was rooting for Hufflepuff but since I did get raven claw I have something to make of it this time hehe.
Yeah it’s great lol!!
Also ur first name is rly unique, (at least to me, I’ve never heard of it), I love it!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 05:40 Yeah it’s great lol!!
Also ur first name is rly unique, (at least to me, I’ve never heard of it), I love it!!!
Thank you! It's a name I use for a game I play and I used to have an old RP character with her first name. That was years ago though lol I think I played with Melanie and Luna when i made, I just knew it worked hehe.

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello people
OOC Let's Chat!
Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 06:14
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 05:40 Yeah it’s great lol!!
Also ur first name is rly unique, (at least to me, I’ve never heard of it), I love it!!!
Thank you! It's a name I use for a game I play and I used to have an old RP character with her first name. That was years ago though lol I think I played with Melanie and Luna when i made, I just knew it worked hehe.
Ooh yeah smart!
Idk how I thought of Delainie lol. I think I jus liked the name for a while:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 16:27
Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 06:14
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 05:40 Yeah it’s great lol!!
Also ur first name is rly unique, (at least to me, I’ve never heard of it), I love it!!!
Thank you! It's a name I use for a game I play and I used to have an old RP character with her first name. That was years ago though lol I think I played with Melanie and Luna when i made, I just knew it worked hehe.
Ooh yeah smart!
Idk how I thought of Delainie lol. I think I jus liked the name for a while:)
I think it's pretty too^^

Hi Kaitlyn, good morning!

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
Back 3922 / 18141