Back 3921 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

My wand sounded so basic. I actually liked the wand I got before the one that was actually chosen.
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll
I’m glad that mins basic tho
Like, walnut wood n phoenix feather. It’s acc the perfect wand tho

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Mine suits E very well. I like it.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
I love mine.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
*waves really hard at Renelle* Hai!

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Rennnnnnnnnn

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello mortals.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo Match!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3921 / 18141