27 Jan 2024, 02:52
Let's Chat!
My wand sounded so basic. I actually liked the wand I got before the one that was actually chosen.
27 Jan 2024, 03:11
Let's Chat!
Loll
I’m glad that mins basic tho
Like, walnut wood n phoenix feather. It’s acc the perfect wand tho
I’m glad that mins basic tho
Like, walnut wood n phoenix feather. It’s acc the perfect wand tho
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
27 Jan 2024, 03:12
Let's Chat!
Mine suits E very well. I like it.
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
27 Jan 2024, 03:14
Let's Chat!
*waves really hard at Renelle* Hai!
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
27 Jan 2024, 03:14
Let's Chat!
Rennnnnnnnnn
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
27 Jan 2024, 03:15
Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
27 Jan 2024, 04:01
Let's Chat!
Heyo Match!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”