Back 3920 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah. My character only comes up with H.io and Hogwarts is here profiles. XD

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
"Hogwart is Here"..?-

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn's name is so common it's not even funny.
OOC Let's Chat!
It's another site like this one. But significantly less complicated and kinda dead at this point.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:15
Inara Yang wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:15 Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
Popular..
You're gonna be popular..๐ŸŒŸโœจ

I APOLOGIZE, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF-
Tis Ok You're gonna be, POPULARRRRR ((haha couldn't help myself, its too good!)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:33 Kaitlyn's name is so common it's not even funny.
Yeah so true tho.
Delainie in any spellings pretty uncommon

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
We were singing showtunes in Discord earlier too.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:01 I don't think I have a matching relationship with my wand >:-((
Lol I got lucky with my set up. Melunas last name is just ironic XD

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:41
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:01 I don't think I have a matching relationship with my wand >:-((
Lol I got lucky with my set up. Melunas last name is just ironic XD
Hah so true. I love my wand lol

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
Back 3920 / 18141