27 Jan 2024, 02:28
Let's Chat!
Yeah. My character only comes up with H.io and Hogwarts is here profiles. XD
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
27 Jan 2024, 02:30
Let's Chat!
"Hogwart is Here"..?-
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
27 Jan 2024, 02:33
Let's Chat!
It's another site like this one. But significantly less complicated and kinda dead at this point.
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
27 Jan 2024, 02:36
Let's Chat!
Tis Ok You're gonna be, POPULARRRRR ((haha couldn't help myself, its too good!)Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:15Popular..Inara Yang wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:15 Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
You're gonna be popular..
I APOLOGIZE, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF-
27 Jan 2024, 02:37
Let's Chat!
Yeah so true tho.
Delainie in any spellings pretty uncommon
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
27 Jan 2024, 02:39
Let's Chat!
We were singing showtunes in Discord earlier too.
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
27 Jan 2024, 02:41
Let's Chat!
Lol I got lucky with my set up. Melunas last name is just ironic XDAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:01 I don't think I have a matching relationship with my wand >:-((
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
27 Jan 2024, 02:44
Let's Chat!
Hah so true. I love my wand lolMeluna Ravenwisp wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:41Lol I got lucky with my set up. Melunas last name is just ironic XDAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:01 I don't think I have a matching relationship with my wand >:-((
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ

