Back 3918 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Maddie Gittings wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:03
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:02
Maddie Gittings wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 00:58 I'm going to ask an extremely random question lol!
How do you guys import images like banners and how to make?
I make banners in canva and upload them to imgbb.com. You can copy the bblink code and add it to your post.
This was sooooo helpful thanks!
Of course. :)

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
OOC Let's Chat!
Hannah Blossom wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 22:42
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 22:20 Heyooo
hru?
I’m good! U??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:15 Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
that sounds very creepy. :(
OOC Let's Chat!
LOL I DID NOT MEAN TO SUBMIT THAT ITS NOT LETTING ME DELETE IT AHHHHHHHH
OOC Let's Chat!
nvm
OOC Let's Chat!
umm, is everything alright Maddie?
OOC Let's Chat!
dont worry about it LMAO
OOC Let's Chat!
Maddie Gittings wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:00 dont worry about it LMAO
okay! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:15 Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
Popular..
You're gonna be popular..🌟✨

I APOLOGIZE, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF-

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
Back 3918 / 18141