Back 3917 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah. haha doing the homework is hard. I just kind of gave up.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I gave up with Transfiguration and History of Magic! But, I've completed Charms, Astronomy, and Herbology!
OOC Let's Chat!
Congrats!

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
I really do envy people who get the homework done haha

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice! Based on Kaitlyn's character, I'd like to get through Potions and Herbology at least.
OOC Let's Chat!
m
Last edited by Maddie Gittings on 27 Jan 2024, 12:42, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 23:44
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 23:23
Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 18:58
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 18:48 Maybe I have stumbled a little during my check of House?
What do you mean?
Do you know the part when we're still newcomers and after getting finally approved as a Hogwart student we have to do a test that can lead us to the House we're gonna get?

..hm, my mind is a bit foggy..

I'm not so sure of myself that it has a connection to do with the wands we were given, or Ollivander's indeed just simply giving us random wands-...
I do remember. Olivander guessed too lmao
I don't think I have a matching relationship with my wand >:-((

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Maddie Gittings wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 00:58 I'm going to ask an extremely random question lol!
How do you guys import images like banners and how to make?
I make banners in canva and upload them to imgbb.com. You can copy the bblink code and add it to your post.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:02
Maddie Gittings wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 00:58 I'm going to ask an extremely random question lol!
How do you guys import images like banners and how to make?
I make banners in canva and upload them to imgbb.com. You can copy the bblink code and add it to your post.
This was sooooo helpful thanks!
Back 3917 / 18141