26 Jan 2024, 21:02
Let's Chat!
The books are great so far, and yeh its an amazing movie!Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 20:55I haven't read them either. I LOVE prisoner of AskabanBenjamin Mason wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 20:45 Currently reading the philosopher's stone as an audio book!My fav movie is the prisoner of azkaban thoe, haven't read the books yet ik xD
26 Jan 2024, 21:12
Let's Chat!
I remember reading part 1 of Deathly Hollows and I watched the movie before I finished the book and idk if I will read another book. Just because I know they won't match up 100%
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
26 Jan 2024, 21:18
Let's Chat!
imo the books are better then the movies, at least all that ive seen. I have read all the books, and watched 1-5. Book five is so good, and iirc the longest, but its like the shortest movie. They just did not do it justice. Not to mention the cut of peeves, and I think one of the Weasley kids.
So I really recommend to read the books, then watch the movies. Not saying that the movies are bad, just that the books are better.
So I really recommend to read the books, then watch the movies. Not saying that the movies are bad, just that the books are better.
26 Jan 2024, 21:40
Let's Chat!
hiii!
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |
26 Jan 2024, 22:20
Let's Chat!
Heyooo
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Jan 2024, 22:21
Let's Chat!
Fair enough. I'll sit down to read them eventually. Reading them though is like telling me to read LOTR when I've grown up with the movies XDAlexander Mason wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 21:18 imo the books are better then the movies, at least all that ive seen. I have read all the books, and watched 1-5. Book five is so good, and iirc the longest, but its like the shortest movie. They just did not do it justice. Not to mention the cut of peeves, and I think one of the Weasley kids.
So I really recommend to read the books, then watch the movies. Not saying that the movies are bad, just that the books are better.
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
26 Jan 2024, 22:42
Let's Chat!
hru?
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |
26 Jan 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
Do you know the part when we're still newcomers and after getting finally approved as a Hogwart student we have to do a test that can lead us to the House we're gonna get?Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 18:58What do you mean?Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 18:48 Maybe I have stumbled a little during my check of House?
..hm, my mind is a bit foggy..
I'm not so sure of myself that it has a connection to do with the wands we were given, or Ollivander's indeed just simply giving us random wands-...
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
26 Jan 2024, 23:44
Let's Chat!
I do remember. Olivander guessed too lmaoAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 23:23Do you know the part when we're still newcomers and after getting finally approved as a Hogwart student we have to do a test that can lead us to the House we're gonna get?Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 18:58What do you mean?Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 18:48 Maybe I have stumbled a little during my check of House?
..hm, my mind is a bit foggy..
I'm not so sure of myself that it has a connection to do with the wands we were given, or Ollivander's indeed just simply giving us random wands-...
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y