Back 3910 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so ready for the day to be over, i have a quiz in Culinary and have to preform a monologue in theater


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:11 I'm so ready for the day to be over, i have a quiz in Culinary and have to preform a monologue in theater
What's the quiz about?
OOC Let's Chat!
oof, quizzes aren't fun.
OOC Let's Chat!
WHOA! QUIZZES!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
James Powell wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:29
Keith Moore wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:11 I'm so ready for the day to be over, i have a quiz in Culinary and have to preform a monologue in theater
What's the quiz about?
Mmmmmmm hmmmmm..

Food..:P



My dream will be collecting every candies I have glanced upon.
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 26 Jan 2024, 15:58, edited 1 time in total.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Yummy

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:55
James Powell wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:29
Keith Moore wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:11 I'm so ready for the day to be over, i have a quiz in Culinary and have to preform a monologue in theater
What's the quiz about?
Mmmmmmm hmmmmm..

Food..:P
I'LL EAT ALLLLL THE FOOD

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Divus wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:58
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:55
James Powell wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:29
Keith Moore wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:11 I'm so ready for the day to be over, i have a quiz in Culinary and have to preform a monologue in theater
What's the quiz about?
Mmmmmmm hmmmmm..

Food..:P
I'LL EAT ALLLLL THE FOOD
Such an agreeable decision!

WHAT A FESTIVE MAGICAL-LIKE TO DIE FOR DESIRE..

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
James Powell wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:29
Keith Moore wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:11 I'm so ready for the day to be over, i have a quiz in Culinary and have to preform a monologue in theater
What's the quiz about?
Terms used in the kitchen, it's gonna be easy, i just dont wanna do it.


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3910 / 18141