Back 3909 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

That all sounds fun-

HEY MATE!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith!!!! :D How are you??
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 14:58 Keith!!!! :D How are you??
I'm alright! How are you?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Tracy!!

Im great! My english teacher is making us write a short story, with six things. So I choose to write about Quinn and another one of my OC's. (Unrelated to Harry Potter) And omg, I love writing as her XD

600 posts!
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes!! Its so fun lol, there's not a length requirement, or maximum. So I can make it 15+ pages, tbh might. Im already at three and its not close to what all I want/need to be in it. :lol:
OOC Let's Chat!
A short story- i love writng storiesssss they're so fun to write!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Sameeeeee XD

Love the pfp Tracey!
Back 3909 / 18141