26 Jan 2024, 14:48
Let's Chat!
Hello other lil bird- morning
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Jan 2024, 14:50
Let's Chat!
*waits paitently on replies cause im in a writing mood*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Jan 2024, 14:50
Let's Chat!
Hehe hi Keith. How are you doing today?
Hi Kaitlyn! Good morning!
Hi Kaitlyn! Good morning!
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
26 Jan 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
I'm doing alright- i think. tired but good. hwo are you?Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 14:50 Hehe hi Keith. How are you doing today?
Hi Kaitlyn! Good morning!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Jan 2024, 14:56
Let's Chat!
Same lol dreading work today. Waiting on reply in rp as well of course. I went to bed thinking about Melunas developement all night...
Yeah ma'am peachy. Satisfied I got Melunas ency up. I'll have some family stuff posted and a thread tracker among other things and her trunk done tonight hopefully as well.
Yeah ma'am peachy. Satisfied I got Melunas ency up. I'll have some family stuff posted and a thread tracker among other things and her trunk done tonight hopefully as well.
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y