Last person to post wins!
Sike
Famous quote by Lumine Frost
Famous quote by Lumine Frost
Don't break people's hearts, break their bones. They have 206 of those.
Last person to post wins!
I think I win.
“Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst, be that fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything, be that independent girl who didn't need a man; be that girl who never backed down.”
– Taylor Swift
Last person to post wins!
The trophy is Gracie's 'cause she's the winner now!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Gracie?
I apologize to interve because I think you've mispronounced Annette Hazelriggs the Great of All..
I apologize to interve because I think you've mispronounced Annette Hazelriggs the Great of All..
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
Last person to post wins!
OKEYY, now that she's the last person to post, the trophy is... ANNETTE HAZELRIGGS tHe gReAt oF aLl!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
No you misspelled my name which is Kylie the one and only who’s the best in the world!!!!!!!!!
Last person to post wins!
How could you misspell my own name? Lumine Frost is currently the winner
Don't break people's hearts, break their bones. They have 206 of those.
Last person to post wins!
If you want to know my opinion about it I think Miss Frost should be the winner in a more frosty location..
I think it's fine of me to be the one instead U_U
I think it's fine of me to be the one instead U_U
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
Last person to post wins!
*passes the trophy to Kyle Diaz*
You are not you when you are sane.