Back 3904 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

What's your favorite tea?

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm enjoying this cinnamon tea I have right now. I also like mint tea. Do you have a favorite?
OOC Let's Chat!
Mint tea is good. My go to is Green tea and Chamomile^^

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, those are good, too. I'm trying to drink more green tea, but I really like these other ones too.
OOC Let's Chat!
I put so much sugar in my tea lol. But it's so good with it so it's like an addiction almost XD

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
lol. I haven't put sugar in my tea for a few years now. I enjoy most of the teas without it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah I require sugar hehe.

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
yo
exams are done 🤓

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
OOC Let's Chat!
Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 04:28 Ah I require sugar hehe.
that's perfectly fine!
Ara Villa wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 04:33 yo
exams are done 🤓
nice! glad to hear it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyaaa

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3904 / 18141