25 Jan 2024, 17:30
Let's Chat!
-sleepy
My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
25 Jan 2024, 17:38
Let's Chat!
me too Woods, mee tooooo
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
25 Jan 2024, 17:43
Let's Chat!
yaay-:sleep:
My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
25 Jan 2024, 18:23
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:40Kaito Asano wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:17Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:07:3 haha thats so true, I was stuck between lee know and felix(: I can't choose an ult bias in SKZ;v; realllit was so hard for me to even pick a bias
25 Jan 2024, 19:07
Let's Chat!
LELOLOLELELEOELELEOELEE
My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
25 Jan 2024, 19:16
Let's Chat!
whatsup guys js spent 1.5h playing monkey tycoon on roblox wbu
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
25 Jan 2024, 21:03
Let's Chat!
@Alyssea Brown for some reason I want to do some footloose-inspired threads lol
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
25 Jan 2024, 21:18
Let's Chat!
Hi! So I need an opinion, should I change my pfp or keep this one?
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |