25 Jan 2024, 15:17
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:07:3 haha thats so true, I was stuck between lee know and felix(: I can't choose an ult bias in SKZ
Wren Mornstern wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:14*hugs* phrennnn!!!Kaito Asano wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:01*tackles*Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:01thankss!! i love yours too!!! oh is that so?Nice new pfp Kai! I.N. is so cute! He went from bias wrecker to my third biaslisa is my bias in bp
![]()
25 Jan 2024, 15:20
Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:17Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:07:3 haha thats so true, I was stuck between lee know and felix(: I can't choose an ult bias in SKZ
hi hi!Wren Mornstern wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:14*hugs* phrennnn!!!Kaito Asano wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:01*tackles*Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:01
thankss!! i love yours too!!! oh is that so?lisa is my bias in bp
![]()
We gotta thread sometime soon!
It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
25 Jan 2024, 15:29
Let's Chat!
Wren Mornstern wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:20Kaito Asano wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:17yes we musttt!Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:07:3 haha thats so true, I was stuck between lee know and felix(: I can't choose an ult bias in SKZ
hi hi!
We gotta thread sometime soon!
25 Jan 2024, 15:40
Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:17Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:07:3 haha thats so true, I was stuck between lee know and felix(: I can't choose an ult bias in SKZit was so hard for me to even pick a bias
25 Jan 2024, 16:56
Let's Chat!
hola
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
25 Jan 2024, 17:05
Let's Chat!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
25 Jan 2024, 17:11
Let's Chat!
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
25 Jan 2024, 17:22
Let's Chat!
hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
25 Jan 2024, 17:26
Let's Chat!
i'm tired-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
lisa is my bias in bp