Back 3895 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:07
(: I can't choose an ult bias in SKZ
:3 haha thats so true, I was stuck between lee know and felix
Wren Mornstern wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:14
Kaito Asano wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:01
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:01
Nice new pfp Kai! I.N. is so cute! He went from bias wrecker to my third bias
thankss!! i love yours too!!! oh is that so? :eyes: lisa is my bias in bp <3
*tackles*
*hugs* phrennnn!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:17
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:07
(: I can't choose an ult bias in SKZ
:3 haha thats so true, I was stuck between lee know and felix
Wren Mornstern wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:14
Kaito Asano wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:01
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:01

thankss!! i love yours too!!! oh is that so? :eyes: lisa is my bias in bp <3
*tackles*
*hugs* phrennnn!!!
hi hi!

We gotta thread sometime soon!

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Wren Mornstern wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:20
Kaito Asano wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:17
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:07
(: I can't choose an ult bias in SKZ
:3 haha thats so true, I was stuck between lee know and felix
Wren Mornstern wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:14
Kaito Asano wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:01

*tackles*
*hugs* phrennnn!!!
hi hi!

We gotta thread sometime soon!
yes we musttt!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:17
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:07
(: I can't choose an ult bias in SKZ
:3 haha thats so true, I was stuck between lee know and felix
🫠 it was so hard for me to even pick a bias

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hola


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
aaaaaaaaaaaaa


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm tired-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3895 / 18141