Back 3894 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Those sound fun! And socially anxious for someone like me who knows next to no one. :)

Hi Kaito! Hi Keith!
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 14:35 Hey Lainie
Hii
Hru??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 14:58
Kai! Is that a new profile?

Heyo Keith!
yup!!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 14:59 Those sound fun! And socially anxious for someone like me who knows next to no one. :)

Hi Kaito! Hi Keith!
heyy!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice new pfp Kai! I.N. is so cute! He went from bias wrecker to my third bias

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:01
Nice new pfp Kai! I.N. is so cute! He went from bias wrecker to my third bias
thankss!! i love yours too!!! oh is that so? :eyes: lisa is my bias in bp <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks! Yep, its Felix, Hyunjin, and I.N. Lisa is also my bias in BP!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:03
Thanks! Yep, its Felix, Hyunjin, and I.N. Lisa is also my bias in BP!
yw! ooh!! My ult bias is felix lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 14:59
Keith Moore wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 14:35 Hey Lainie
Hii
Hru??
I'm good how are you?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote](: I can't choose an ult bias in SKZ

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:01
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:01
Nice new pfp Kai! I.N. is so cute! He went from bias wrecker to my third bias
thankss!! i love yours too!!! oh is that so? :eyes: lisa is my bias in bp <3
*tackles*

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
Back 3894 / 18141