25 Jan 2024, 14:59
Let's Chat!
Those sound fun! And socially anxious for someone like me who knows next to no one. 
Hi Kaito! Hi Keith!
Hi Kaito! Hi Keith!
25 Jan 2024, 14:59
Let's Chat!
Hii
Hru??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Jan 2024, 15:00
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 14:58yup!!Kai! Is that a new profile?
Heyo Keith!
heyy!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 14:59 Those sound fun! And socially anxious for someone like me who knows next to no one.
Hi Kaito! Hi Keith!
25 Jan 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice new pfp Kai! I.N. is so cute! He went from bias wrecker to my third bias
25 Jan 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:01thankss!! i love yours too!!! oh is that so?Nice new pfp Kai! I.N. is so cute! He went from bias wrecker to my third biaslisa is my bias in bp
25 Jan 2024, 15:03
Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks! Yep, its Felix, Hyunjin, and I.N. Lisa is also my bias in BP!
25 Jan 2024, 15:06
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:03yw! ooh!! My ult bias is felix lolThanks! Yep, its Felix, Hyunjin, and I.N. Lisa is also my bias in BP!
25 Jan 2024, 15:07
Let's Chat!
I'm good how are you?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
25 Jan 2024, 15:14
Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:01*tackles*Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:01thankss!! i love yours too!!! oh is that so?Nice new pfp Kai! I.N. is so cute! He went from bias wrecker to my third biaslisa is my bias in bp
![]()
It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
lisa is my bias in bp