Back 3893 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning! Sup

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 14:51
Heyo Elisa! Heyo Kaitlyn! How's it goin'?
Alright, how about you? I'm writing my response to the open topic.
OOC Let's Chat!
All good just suffering with what to do for the interview in the journalist club

I have to interview an expert broom racer but I know none :cry2:

What about you?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm very tired and I'm sore for some odd reason

Oh, I had to interview three people from Ravenclaw, i've finished interviewing one person, just waiting for Ben to reply to my owl
OOC Let's Chat!
hey there!!
OOC Let's Chat!
hola friends


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3893 / 18141