25 Jan 2024, 14:45
Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Jan 2024, 14:51
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Elisa! Heyo Kaitlyn! How's it goin'?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Jan 2024, 14:52
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 14:51Alright, how about you? I'm writing my response to the open topic.Heyo Elisa! Heyo Kaitlyn! How's it goin'?
25 Jan 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
All good just suffering with what to do for the interview in the journalist club
I have to interview an expert broom racer but I know none
What about you?
I have to interview an expert broom racer but I know none
What about you?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
25 Jan 2024, 14:54
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm very tired and I'm sore for some odd reason
Oh, I had to interview three people from Ravenclaw, i've finished interviewing one person, just waiting for Ben to reply to my owl
Oh, I had to interview three people from Ravenclaw, i've finished interviewing one person, just waiting for Ben to reply to my owl
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Jan 2024, 14:58
Let's Chat!
hola friends
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
25 Jan 2024, 14:58
Let's Chat!
[quote]Kai! Is that a new profile?
Heyo Keith!
Heyo Keith!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish