25 Jan 2024, 11:41
Let's Chat!
Woah, sis its really youAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 11:09
.....B-..brother?..![]()
25 Jan 2024, 12:36
Let's Chat!
I'm okay- tired and wanting to go home already but okay. My first period teacehr was like "You look different, aged terribly" Then some kid went "just say happy birthday" and he did- he's silly. and i cant pick up social cues much-Bailey Glade wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 21:43im good! trying a new hairstyle (a braid crown) for taekwondo today, we'll see if it lasts lolKeith Moore wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:15how are you? at the ball Keith jsut spilled punch all over himself and Renelle-
hru?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
25 Jan 2024, 12:47
Let's Chat!
Morning lil lion!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
25 Jan 2024, 12:49
Let's Chat!
I am just resting today, because I will have a few busy days, then I start my new job.
25 Jan 2024, 13:01
Let's Chat!
Oooooo nice!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
25 Jan 2024, 14:13
Let's Chat!
I am so proud of you, mischief maker!Benjamin Mason wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 10:20COLIN! I’m being a good first year troublemaker aren’t you proud?![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Jan 2024, 14:17
Let's Chat!
hey coco!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
25 Jan 2024, 14:28
Let's Chat!
Morning!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Jan 2024, 14:35
Let's Chat!
Hey Lainie
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |