25 Jan 2024, 01:45
Let's Chat!
I’m quickly running of homework to do sadly.
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
25 Jan 2024, 01:51
Let's Chat!
It’s not good, I don’t think I have another Top 3 month left in me
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
25 Jan 2024, 02:27
Let's Chat!
Aww, but ur first rn aren’t u??Renelle Dalton wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 01:51 It’s not good, I don’t think I have another Top 3 month left in me![]()
N u were before
Sadly for me, I do a bunch, get first place at the beginning of the month, then other people pass me n I waste my lovely homework…
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Jan 2024, 02:30
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. I'm slowly making my way through them. I'm trying to finish first year hw before second year hw arrives
25 Jan 2024, 02:36
Let's Chat!
Rly? I don’t mind if I have more when I’m in my second year. Lots of homework=lots of house points!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Jan 2024, 03:03
Let's Chat!
Yeah. I’ve done some transfig lessons, no HoM’s thi
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”