Back 3880 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm alright, at work now sadly. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm at work currently on my lunch break. I'm ok

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:15
Bailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:14
Keith Moore wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:07 Hi baibai
hey keithy!
how are you? at the ball Keith jsut spilled punch all over himself and Renelle-
im good! trying a new hairstyle (a braid crown) for taekwondo today, we'll see if it lasts lol
hru?
Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 16:56
Bailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:07
Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:05
Bailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:03
Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:03

Heeeyyyyy signora
hru dearie?
I'm doing good thank you, what about you?

Thank you Signora @Tracey Bailey
im good! finishing school before i leave for work!
also watching the percy jackson series, i love it!!!
That's sounds good, I've heard lol my siblings watch it but I haven't yet
so far its been great! im always skeptical about shows/movies based on books (particularly series like PJ or HP that i enjoy) but they did a magnificent job

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 19:13
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 19:02 Crawls myself out from the ground
Ahhhh! A zombie!
Shhhh..
Act like you don't see me..
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 19:19
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 19:02 Crawls myself out from the ground
*waves* Hi Annette!
Uah! Well hello, Miss Connor!
..Don't mind me, just sneaking around..:laugh:

She waves back at her

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya all!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 21:43
Keith Moore wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:15
Bailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:14
Keith Moore wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:07 Hi baibai
hey keithy!
how are you? at the ball Keith jsut spilled punch all over himself and Renelle-
im good! trying a new hairstyle (a braid crown) for taekwondo today, we'll see if it lasts lol
hru?
Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 16:56
Bailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:07
Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:05
Bailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:03

hru dearie?
I'm doing good thank you, what about you?

Thank you Signora @Tracey Bailey
im good! finishing school before i leave for work!
also watching the percy jackson series, i love it!!!
That's sounds good, I've heard lol my siblings watch it but I haven't yet
so far its been great! im always skeptical about shows/movies based on books (particularly series like PJ or HP that i enjoy) but they did a magnificent job
Okay got it got it tysm I'll try and check it out


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kyle!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Another new Kyle pfp.

I swear, he’s gonna run out of them very soon.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
No, it’s Kyle, he can never run out…

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 3880 / 18141