24 Jan 2024, 18:36
Let's Chat!
I already like KaitlynElisa Shakestra wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 18:24Hehe.Benjamin Mason wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 18:09Yay thx u!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 18:03Feel free to!Benjamin Mason wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 18:01
Where in Merlin's beard did you come from![]()
I- eh...It was a mistake I swear!
She’s not interacting with plants in it, but you’re welcome to! You do get to see her high degree of organization, if you want.![]()
I'm looking forward to, not causing chaos I promise![]()
Unlike some people, Kaitlyn wouldn’t cause a scene if any pots were broken. She’d be disappointed and offer to help. But, not yell. She’s too shy for that.
[/quote]
I bet I am in your hated and most annoying people book lol
[/quote]
lol!
I don’t think Kaitlyn would hate Elisa, unless she gave her a reason to. She’d try to get along with other members of her house (the best she could as a muggle born). She’d call it a success if they merely left her alone.
[/quote]
Well Kaitlyn and Elisa would work out but Benjamin and Elisa well not the best people together lol, after their first time meeting, Elisa caught him in the worst situation (Breaking pots, Blaming the pots, Lying to Elisa, Trying to leave), this has given Elisa a bad perspective of him while Benjamin think she is annoying cuz he OBVIOUSLY cant WIN against her in argument
This would be a wholesome thread lol
[/quote]
I- yeh i get that, Benjamin hasn’t been the nicest around her. And I OBVIOUSLY will make BENJAMIN try to WIN an argument against her, just to make more drama ik you secretly love it xD
I still haven’t answered in a thread with Kaitlyn since i’ve been busy but i can definitely imagine that Benjamin would find Kaitlyn as a know it all as well xD
24 Jan 2024, 18:38
Let's Chat!
I bet I am in your hated and most annoying people book lolBenjamin Mason wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 18:36I already like KaitlynElisa Shakestra wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 18:24Hehe.Benjamin Mason wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 18:09Yay thx u!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 18:03Feel free to!Benjamin Mason wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 18:01
Where in Merlin's beard did you come from![]()
I- eh...It was a mistake I swear!
She’s not interacting with plants in it, but you’re welcome to! You do get to see her high degree of organization, if you want.![]()
I'm looking forward to, not causing chaos I promise![]()
Unlike some people, Kaitlyn wouldn’t cause a scene if any pots were broken. She’d be disappointed and offer to help. But, not yell. She’s too shy for that.![]()
![]()
[/quote]
lol!
I don’t think Kaitlyn would hate Elisa, unless she gave her a reason to. She’d try to get along with other members of her house (the best she could as a muggle born). She’d call it a success if they merely left her alone.
[/quote]
Well Kaitlyn and Elisa would work out but Benjamin and Elisa well not the best people together lol, after their first time meeting, Elisa caught him in the worst situation (Breaking pots, Blaming the pots, Lying to Elisa, Trying to leave), this has given Elisa a bad perspective of him while Benjamin think she is annoying cuz he OBVIOUSLY cant WIN against her in argument
This would be a wholesome thread lol
[/quote]
I- yeh i get that, Benjamin hasn’t been the nicest around her. And I OBVIOUSLY will make BENJAMIN try to WIN an argument against her, just to make more drama ik you secretly love it xD
I still haven’t answered in a thread with Kaitlyn since i’ve been busy but i can definitely imagine that Benjamin would find Kaitlyn as a know it all as well xD
[/quote]
*flushes bright red*
I’m not …. Okay fine, I am. Kaitlyn would likely treat it differently and not start arguments, however.
24 Jan 2024, 19:02
Let's Chat!
Crawls myself out from the ground
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
24 Jan 2024, 19:23
Let's Chat!
24 Jan 2024, 19:25
Let's Chat!
[quote]Sage! It has! I think the last time we chatted was when you were my mentor
24 Jan 2024, 19:35
Let's Chat!