24 Jan 2024, 12:52
Let's Chat!
Hey Dela!
hi lil lion
hi lil lion
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
24 Jan 2024, 13:40
Let's Chat!
yikes! it's been a little bit since i've been on. got grounded for erm- bein' siCK. and school sucks. back now! hows everyone?
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
24 Jan 2024, 13:42
Let's Chat!
Jay, we thought you got kidnapped!
It’s been happening to people left and right lately!
It’s been happening to people left and right lately!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
24 Jan 2024, 13:55
Let's Chat!
Oo, Enjoy it!Emiline Hunter wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 13:53 Omg everyone! I'm seeing Harry Potter and the Cursed Child today!
24 Jan 2024, 14:27
Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Jan 2024, 14:49
Let's Chat!
morning !!
its actly already 2pm here for me, but timezones are weird
its actly already 2pm here for me, but timezones are weird
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)