Back 3875 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hows everyone doing?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Hogwarts

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Dela!

hi lil lion


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
yikes! it's been a little bit since i've been on. got grounded for erm- bein' siCK. and school sucks. back now! hows everyone?

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
OOC Let's Chat!
Jay, we thought you got kidnapped!

It’s been happening to people left and right lately!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Omg everyone! I'm seeing Harry Potter and the Cursed Child today!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 13:53 Omg everyone! I'm seeing Harry Potter and the Cursed Child today!
Oo, Enjoy it!
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
morning !!
its actly already 2pm here for me, but timezones are weird🤷‍♀️

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Back 3875 / 18141