24 Jan 2024, 05:44
Let's Chat!
Uhmmm… how about no…Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 05:37...speaking of changing...Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 05:35LolllAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 05:28 ..changing profile picture?
Personally, I'd rather change my whole identity..
Like the books has always said, why be yourself, when you can be anyone else???!?!..
Kekekekeke..![]()
Could I have a couple strands of your hair..?![]()
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Jan 2024, 05:50
Let's Chat!
..Awh.
..ehrm that's a no problem then-
But just remember to think this whole conversation as only silly jokes!
...I may find someone else..
..ehrm that's a no problem then-
But just remember to think this whole conversation as only silly jokes!
...I may find someone else..
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
24 Jan 2024, 05:56
Let's Chat!
Me and my hair will stay together, you will not take it!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Jan 2024, 05:58
Let's Chat!
..I know, I know...
Tip toes away
Tip toes away
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
24 Jan 2024, 06:00
Let's Chat!
Byeeee
No but actually bye, good nighttttt!!!
No but actually bye, good nighttttt!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Jan 2024, 06:01
Let's Chat!
( PFTTT GOOD BYE HAVE A GOOD DREAM X"D )
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
24 Jan 2024, 06:05
Let's Chat!
Ohhh, no worries about them being basic, you're still did it! 
Now may I have your hair?..
Now may I have your hair?..
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
24 Jan 2024, 06:09
Let's Chat!
-backs away slowly, then runs out of the room, screaming for my life-
24 Jan 2024, 06:12
Let's Chat!
Now now Annette, you’re scaring people.
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes