24 Jan 2024, 04:01
Let's Chat!
Anyways, im going to be working on getting my basic character profile made, then I will work on enhancing it.
24 Jan 2024, 04:03
Let's Chat!
Oh nice! Good luckkkk
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Jan 2024, 04:12
Let's Chat!
Welcome!
Up to anything new?
Up to anything new?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Jan 2024, 04:18
Let's Chat!
Nice! Agh that sucks, when can u start dancing again??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Jan 2024, 04:22
Let's Chat!
Agh that sucks. Only 2 months left!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Jan 2024, 04:25
Let's Chat!
Yeah I get it, I’m sry
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”