Back 3867 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:13
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:11
You didn't really confuse me, I just looked at your profile and knew that Jeff was your pet
That’s because you’re a Ravenclaw! We’re super smart!
Oh yeah! But OOC I'm Slytherin! I'm curious, for Jeff's world domination, what is my role?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:21
Renelle Dalton wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:13
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:11
You didn't really confuse me, I just looked at your profile and knew that Jeff was your pet
That’s because you’re a Ravenclaw! We’re super smart!
Oh yeah! But OOC I'm Slytherin! I'm curious, for Jeff's world domination, what is my role?
Personal chef!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! Wait, am I not already his personal chef since I'm making him milk tea?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Would you like some Kaite?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!
I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.. 😭😭..

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28
Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!
I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.. 😭😭..
*smiles and waves* Hi Annette! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28
Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!
I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.. 😭😭..
Haha, don't worry about it! If you go back far enough, you'll see me trying to figure out who jeff is! Although, this chat goes very fast, so its probably very back by now.
Back 3867 / 18141