24 Jan 2024, 00:21
Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:13That’s because you’re a Ravenclaw! We’re super smart!Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:11You didn't really confuse me, I just looked at your profile and knew that Jeff was your pet
Oh yeah! But OOC I'm Slytherin! I'm curious, for Jeff's world domination, what is my role?
24 Jan 2024, 00:23
Let's Chat!
Personal chef!Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:21Renelle Dalton wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:13That’s because you’re a Ravenclaw! We’re super smart!Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:11You didn't really confuse me, I just looked at your profile and knew that Jeff was your petOh yeah! But OOC I'm Slytherin! I'm curious, for Jeff's world domination, what is my role?
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
24 Jan 2024, 00:24
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! Wait, am I not already his personal chef since I'm making him milk tea?
24 Jan 2024, 00:28
Let's Chat!
I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE..Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!

..
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
24 Jan 2024, 00:29
Let's Chat!
*smiles and waves* Hi Annette!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE..Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!..
24 Jan 2024, 00:30
Let's Chat!
Haha, don't worry about it! If you go back far enough, you'll see me trying to figure out who jeff is! Although, this chat goes very fast, so its probably very back by now.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE..Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!..