Back 3866 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I didn't know either
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 23:43 Jeff is planning world domination!
Ofc he is! And I support!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Looks like I really confused the newcomers!

@Delainie Silverwing You’ll be his general <:)

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]You didn't really confuse me, I just looked at your profile and knew that Jeff was your pet

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:10 Looks like I really confused the newcomers!

@Delainie Silverwing You’ll be his general <:)
I’m usually confused, anyway. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:11
You didn't really confuse me, I just looked at your profile and knew that Jeff was your pet
That’s because you’re a Ravenclaw! We’re super smart!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:10 Looks like I really confused the newcomers!

@Delainie Silverwing You’ll be his general <:)
Yayyy

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:14
Renelle Dalton wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:10 Looks like I really confused the newcomers!

@Delainie Silverwing You’ll be his general <:)
Yayyy
I'm a footman-
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay! I want to take part too
OOC Let's Chat!
You can be the messenger

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Back 3866 / 18141