Back 3865 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

What does? The game, the milk, or Jeff's world domination?
OOC Let's Chat!
WHO IS JEEEFFFFFFF...

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
...Pet?-..;_;

I thought it was a random male student-
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 23 Jan 2024, 23:56, edited 1 time in total.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 23:52 What does? The game, the milk, or Jeff's world domination?
all of it
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh-
OOC Let's Chat!
All hail King Jeff! โœŠ

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 23:56 ...Pet?-..;_;

I thought it was a random male student-
Nope! If you click on Renelle's name and scroll down to the bottom, you should see a pink pygmy puff who's name is Jeff
OOC Let's Chat!
@Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!
Back 3865 / 18141