Back 3857 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm pretty good with all of my favourite lectures
What about you Prof?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
morning yall

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I am good Miss Shakestra!

Morning Miss Woods ๐Ÿ˜„
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 06:24
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 05:28
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 05:07
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:51
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:48

Hey Miss Silverwing! How are you?



I am okay! I can see what you are trying to do Ms. Connor!! *smirks*
Good you??
I am okay!! :D
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:52
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:46 Anything fun going on??
Not really. Just trying to finish up before bed.

Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:48

Hey Miss Silverwing! How are you?



I am okay! I can see what you are trying to do Ms. Connor!! *smirks*
*flushes* Hey, I'm a good student, thank you very much.
Yeah yeah I am sure you are! :D
......

...Do you ever transform yourself into something that you aren't desire with by accident?..

:expressionless:
Umm I haven't done that yet i think ๐Ÿค”
Ah, is that so?..

Then you must be so skilled about it.. :smile:

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 08:42
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 06:24
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 05:28
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 05:07
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:51

Good you??
I am okay!! :D
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:52
Not really. Just trying to finish up before bed.




*flushes* Hey, I'm a good student, thank you very much.
Yeah yeah I am sure you are! :D
......

...Do you ever transform yourself into something that you aren't desire with by accident?..

:expressionless:
Umm I haven't done that yet i think ๐Ÿค”
Ah, is that so?..

Then you must be so skilled about it.. :smile:
Yeah!! Maybe ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜

How are you doing?
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 05:23
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 05:14
Tracey Bailey wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 05:06
Goodnight!
goodnight!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 05:07
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:51

Good you??
I am okay!! :D
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:52
Not really. Just trying to finish up before bed.




*flushes* Hey, I'm a good student, thank you very much.
Yeah yeah I am sure you are! :D
I can't take your class yet. But, when I can, you'll see.
Y canโ€™t u take it?
I think I need to wait ten days since joining before I can take classes.
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 09:23
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 08:42
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 06:24
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 05:28
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 05:07

I am okay!! :D



Yeah yeah I am sure you are! :D
......

...Do you ever transform yourself into something that you aren't desire with by accident?..

:expressionless:
Umm I haven't done that yet i think ๐Ÿค”
Ah, is that so?..

Then you must be so skilled about it.. :smile:
Yeah!! Maybe ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜

How are you doing?
:smile: My day......


Is Horribbledkxm..I can't even begin wherexjkdks acckkkh..
But brushing all of those aside, I guess my physique is fine.. :sad:

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 10:10
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 09:23
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 08:42
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 06:24
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 05:28

......

...Do you ever transform yourself into something that you aren't desire with by accident?..

:expressionless:
Umm I haven't done that yet i think ๐Ÿค”
Ah, is that so?..

Then you must be so skilled about it.. :smile:
Yeah!! Maybe ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜

How are you doing?
:smile: My day......


Is Horribbledkxm..I can't even begin wherexjkdks acckkkh..
But brushing all of those aside, I guess my physique is fine.. :sad:
*hugs*
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 10:34
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 10:10
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 09:23
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 08:42
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 06:24

Umm I haven't done that yet i think ๐Ÿค”
Ah, is that so?..

Then you must be so skilled about it.. :smile:
Yeah!! Maybe ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜

How are you doing?
:smile: My day......


Is Horribbledkxm..I can't even begin wherexjkdks acckkkh..
But brushing all of those aside, I guess my physique is fine.. :sad:
*hugs*
WHAKGH PROFESSOR?!?!?-

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 21:56
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 19:22
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 19:04 Ooh cool what movie??

Iโ€™m good!!
no in theater classsssss
Oh lolllll
How is it going??
it went good, we was learning about what everything means, though i already knew the most of it.

chat?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3857 / 18141