Back 3854 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Going to bed now- goodnight loves! <3 :sleep:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:28 Going to bed now- goodnight loves! <3 :sleep:
Good night, Willow! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Lilliana Havenmore wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 03:47 @Ava Winchect the wolves are plotting again 👀
No we're not! <3 :wolf:

Here! Enjoy this bowl of fresh SALAD!

:salad:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 03:42
Heyo!
hey! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How are you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, slowly making progress with IRL work. how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. Might change Tracey's hair color to blonde

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, nice. I saw the post about that. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello 👋
Back 3854 / 18141