Back 3846 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hmm seems simple enough tho :0
OOC Let's Chat!
I was curiously asking because some people I've talked outside this website does AHAHSJDK

Lays on the ground

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
oh haha
OOC Let's Chat!
....and I like your custard pudding cat plushie.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:44
Beatrice Woods wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:33
Kaito Asano wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:31
Beatrice Woods wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:29 @Kaito Asano love ur pfp <3
hi beatrice!! thank you so much! I love yours too! is your fc tess holloway?
ty and ye my fc is tess holloway :D
cuteeee that was gonna be my fc on my other character planning lol
Jam Chong wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:35 while weโ€™re on the topic of face claims i was lowk thinking of changing my avatar to like a real person๐Ÿ˜ญ any suggestionsss ??
... owls... ill write u a list... <3
LOVED THE LIST <3 help choose from the one i sent u please !

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello people!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi lil lion!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 18:06 Hi lil lion!
Hi second year lion! Whats up
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 18:08
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 18:06 Hi lil lion!
Hi second year lion! Whats up
I'm excited cause my bday is in 3 days :]

How are you?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 18:09
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 18:08
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 18:06 Hi lil lion!
Hi second year lion! Whats up
I'm excited cause my bday is in 3 days :]

How are you?
I'm pretty good, just went out with some of my friends. Happy early Birthday to you!
Back 3846 / 18141