Back 3845 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ari Gwild wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 10:33 Hey Kaito, would your faceclaim happen to be Jeongin from Stray Kids?
yes!
OOC Let's Chat!
@Kaito Asano love ur pfp <3

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Beatrice Woods wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:29 @Kaito Asano love ur pfp <3
hi beatrice!! thank you so much! I love yours too! is your fc tess holloway?
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:22 It's an awesome drawing Annette! It matches how you've shown your character in this chat, though i haven't read any of your actual roleplay posts
Ouh well I guess that's quite normal since It is not that often of me to pay this website a visit.

(But I really do write some roleplays here, trust me โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ )

I just do recently because the last thing I've done was a year ago and I randomly remembered to do so while I was watching its movies.

I never was...watching any of them fully..in my dear life before..And I wanted to change thaght

Because, would be rather funny to see someone who never read nor watch the contents they were interested at, ..right?-

..You got me on that character part. I can't lie that a small bits of her was a persona of minegh :(
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 22 Jan 2024, 17:34, edited 1 time in total.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:31
Beatrice Woods wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:29 @Kaito Asano love ur pfp <3
hi beatrice!! thank you so much! I love yours too! is your fc tess holloway?
ty and ye my fc is tess holloway :D

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
while weโ€™re on the topic of face claims i was lowk thinking of changing my avatar to like a real person๐Ÿ˜ญ any suggestionsss ??

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
OOC Let's Chat!
Beatrice Woods wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:33
Kaito Asano wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:31
Beatrice Woods wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:29 @Kaito Asano love ur pfp <3
hi beatrice!! thank you so much! I love yours too! is your fc tess holloway?
ty and ye my fc is tess holloway :D
cuteeee that was gonna be my fc on my other character planning lol
Jam Chong wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:35 while weโ€™re on the topic of face claims i was lowk thinking of changing my avatar to like a real person๐Ÿ˜ญ any suggestionsss ??
... owls... ill write u a list... <3
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't know, but maybe website like Pinterest is a place that may help you out?

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
lol

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
This may be a total random question but is anyone having a hard time trying to pronounce my names?-

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
Back 3845 / 18141