22 Jan 2024, 17:29
Let's Chat!
22 Jan 2024, 17:29
Let's Chat!
@Kaito Asano love ur pfp
My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
22 Jan 2024, 17:31
Let's Chat!
hi beatrice!! thank you so much! I love yours too! is your fc tess holloway?
22 Jan 2024, 17:33
Let's Chat!
Ouh well I guess that's quite normal since It is not that often of me to pay this website a visit.Keith Moore wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:22 It's an awesome drawing Annette! It matches how you've shown your character in this chat, though i haven't read any of your actual roleplay posts
(But I really do write some roleplays here, trust me

)I just do recently because the last thing I've done was a year ago and I randomly remembered to do so while I was watching its movies.
I never was...watching any of them fully..in my dear life before..And I wanted to change thaght
Because, would be rather funny to see someone who never read nor watch the contents they were interested at, ..right?-
..You got me on that character part. I can't lie that a small bits of her was a persona of minegh
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 22 Jan 2024, 17:34, edited 1 time in total.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
22 Jan 2024, 17:33
Let's Chat!
ty and ye my fc is tess hollowayKaito Asano wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:31hi beatrice!! thank you so much! I love yours too! is your fc tess holloway?
My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
22 Jan 2024, 17:35
Let's Chat!
while weโre on the topic of face claims i was lowk thinking of changing my avatar to like a real person
any suggestionsss ??
any suggestionsss ??
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
22 Jan 2024, 17:44
Let's Chat!
cuteeee that was gonna be my fc on my other character planning lolBeatrice Woods wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:33ty and ye my fc is tess hollowayKaito Asano wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:31hi beatrice!! thank you so much! I love yours too! is your fc tess holloway?![]()
... owls... ill write u a list...Jam Chong wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:35 while weโre on the topic of face claims i was lowk thinking of changing my avatar to like a real personany suggestionsss ??
22 Jan 2024, 17:46
Let's Chat!
I don't know, but maybe website like Pinterest is a place that may help you out?
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
22 Jan 2024, 17:47
Let's Chat!
lol
My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
22 Jan 2024, 17:48
Let's Chat!
This may be a total random question but is anyone having a hard time trying to pronounce my names?-
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ