Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 05:45
Damion White wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 05:33 :tongue3: I WIN :tongue3:

Be nice to Damion
Announcement-
NO SHOULD BE NICE TO DAMION


BTW I win
BE MEAN TO ELISA :tongue3:

I win!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Please..please..

I'm begging yough..

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No! :tongue3:

I win!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Damion White wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 08:06 No! :tongue3:

I win!!
I AM A CHANGED WOMAN

Aren't you supposed to be in work Mr.

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Miss. Elisa..

Oh dear Elisa..

I shall have the throne of the winner, my dear Elisa..

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oo. i'm back peeps.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 08:12
Damion White wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 08:06 No! :tongue3:

I win!!
I AM A CHANGED WOMAN

Aren't you supposed to be in work Mr.
I was at work and was sneaking here so I could defend my title. :tongue3:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Damion White wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 13:03
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 08:12
Damion White wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 08:06 No! :tongue3:

I win!!
I AM A CHANGED WOMAN

Aren't you supposed to be in work Mr.
I was at work and was sneaking here so I could defend my title. :tongue3:
Title? It was never yours, Mr Oldy Moldy

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:nerves: Meeee leaveeeee plzzz I depressed :'( :cry:

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
AND THE TROPHY IS..... KYLIE'S!!!

You are not you when you are sane.