Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

For the second place?

Yes you do.

Kekekekkeek

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
-flicks a bean towards Annette-

Nice try, I win.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YEOUCH-

N-no!- It's mine! :angry:

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
HWIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M THE WINNER FINALLY!!!!!!!! :rofl:

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
-stares at Ash-

I don't think so.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*chuckles* But that's the point

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Not really.

The real point is my VICTORYY!

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YEAH?
Well I'm tired of winning and now I'll be handing out trophies just like Tracey did
Last edited by Ash Brown on 22 Jan 2024, 06:21, edited 1 time in total.

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
-reaches over and drags the trophy in front of me-

Uh uh

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
A trophy to James 🏆

You are not you when you are sane.