Back 3837 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

It’s alright! Have a good night!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Guys
Sup

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Not much. Just lurking around.
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo!
I’m heading to bed now lol. U??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
James Powell wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 05:55 Not much. Just lurking around.
Is standing righ behind your neck

...Do you seek the truth like I do?..0u0

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 06:18
James Powell wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 05:55 Not much. Just lurking around.
Is standing righ behind your neck

...Do you seek the truth like I do?..0u0
I dunno, are you a truth seeker?
OOC Let's Chat!
James Powell wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 06:20
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 06:18
James Powell wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 05:55 Not much. Just lurking around.
Is standing righ behind your neck

...Do you seek the truth like I do?..0u0
I dunno, are you a truth seeker?
Glances toward you

...I've been trying to..

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 23:21
Kaito Asano wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 17:46
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 15:02
Kaito Asano wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 11:11
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 20:31 *tacklesnugs KAITOOOOOOOOO!!!*
*hugs back* CATAPILLAR!!!!!!!!!!
*wiggles* :snake:
Ari Gwild wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 10:42 I just checked the address book for the first time in a long time...I remember when I used to be in the top 10 ㅠㅠ
Ari, you'll always be in my top ten!
-gags-
What!?

Ari's really cool!
im sorry, wiggling kinda reminds me of snakes sorry 😭😭
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kaito, would your faceclaim happen to be Jeongin from Stray Kids?

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 17:55
Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 16:59
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 04:02
Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 03:40
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:16 Heyo Kyle!!!
Heyo noice pfp
Thxxx
I finally found a fc!!
I assume u probs haven’t lol
Mines Damiano David lol that's good though! It looks good!
I like ur fc, it matches ur character.
Y

Edit: oops I mean thanks you too


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Back 3837 / 18141