22 Jan 2024, 05:45
Let's Chat!
It’s alright! Have a good night!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
22 Jan 2024, 05:58
Let's Chat!
Heyo!
I’m heading to bed now lol. U??
I’m heading to bed now lol. U??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
22 Jan 2024, 06:18
Let's Chat!
Is standing righ behind your neck
...Do you seek the truth like I do?..0u0
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
22 Jan 2024, 06:20
Let's Chat!
I dunno, are you a truth seeker?Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 06:18Is standing righ behind your neck
...Do you seek the truth like I do?..0u0
22 Jan 2024, 06:23
Let's Chat!
Glances toward youJames Powell wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 06:20I dunno, are you a truth seeker?Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 06:18Is standing righ behind your neck
...Do you seek the truth like I do?..0u0
...I've been trying to..
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
22 Jan 2024, 07:52
Let's Chat!
im sorry, wiggling kinda reminds me of snakes sorryColin McCoire wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 23:21What!?Kaito Asano wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 17:46-gags-Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 15:02*wiggles*
Ari, you'll always be in my top ten!Ari Gwild wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 10:42 I just checked the address book for the first time in a long time...I remember when I used to be in the top 10 ㅠㅠ
Ari's really cool!

22 Jan 2024, 10:33
Let's Chat!
Hey Kaito, would your faceclaim happen to be Jeongin from Stray Kids?
| Inveniam viam aut faciam | Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13 |
22 Jan 2024, 11:23
Let's Chat!
YDelainie Silverwing wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 17:55I like ur fc, it matches ur character.Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 16:59Mines Damiano David lol that's good though! It looks good!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 04:02Thxxx
I finally found a fc!!
I assume u probs haven’t lol
Edit: oops I mean thanks you too
