Back 3836 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 05:01 night ppl
good night!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Nighttt!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:57
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:49 I've updated my character information!

HUmpf! U v U

My hands hurts..
Awww! Annette sounds so cute! Great job on your information!
Thank youugh ^^

Dom't make me flattered-

Though It's not done yet-

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 05:12 Hi Kaitlyn!!
Hi Delainie!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 05:29
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:57
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:49 I've updated my character information!

HUmpf! U v U

My hands hurts..
Awww! Annette sounds so cute! Great job on your information!
Thank youugh ^^

Dom't make me flattered-

Though It's not done yet-
I'm just being honest, it looks good!
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay, I'm heading off. Good night, all! <3 <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 05:30
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 05:12 Hi Kaitlyn!!
Hi Delainie!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 05:29
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:57
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:49 I've updated my character information!

HUmpf! U v U

My hands hurts..
Awww! Annette sounds so cute! Great job on your information!
Thank youugh ^^

Dom't make me flattered-

Though It's not done yet-
I'm just being honest, it looks good!
Night!

Also try not to double post;)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Have a good dream-

:chocogrenouille:

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah, sorry, I keep forgetting. But, thank you! <3
Back 3836 / 18141