22 Jan 2024, 04:49
Let's Chat!
I've updated my character information!
HUmpf! U v U
My hands hurts..
HUmpf! U v U
My hands hurts..
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
22 Jan 2024, 04:51
Let's Chat!
it looks really nice!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:49 I've updated my character information!
HUmpf! U v U
My hands hurts..
22 Jan 2024, 04:55
Let's Chat!
Heyo Madi!!
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
22 Jan 2024, 04:56
Let's Chat!
22 Jan 2024, 04:57
Let's Chat!
Ik itโs not that new but I love ur new pfp!!
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
22 Jan 2024, 04:57
Let's Chat!
Thank you!Madi McQuade wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:51it looks really nice!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:49 I've updated my character information!
HUmpf! U v U
My hands hurts..
Yours toochc
( Including the encyclopedia )
Finally seeing someone using mbti in their description-

"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
22 Jan 2024, 04:57
Let's Chat!
Awww! Annette sounds so cute! Great job on your information!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:49 I've updated my character information!
HUmpf! U v U
My hands hurts..
22 Jan 2024, 04:58
Let's Chat!
tysm! i like yours too 
how are you guys?
tysm!!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:57Thank you!Madi McQuade wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:51it looks really nice!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:49 I've updated my character information!
HUmpf! U v U
My hands hurts..
Yours toochc
( Including the encyclopedia )
Finally seeing someone using mbti in their description-![]()
how are you guys?
Last edited by Madi McQuade on 22 Jan 2024, 05:01, edited 1 time in total.
22 Jan 2024, 05:01
Let's Chat!
night ppl
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Jan 2024, 05:02
Let's Chat!
Thx!
Nightttt
Nightttt
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ