Back 3835 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I've updated my character information!

HUmpf! U v U

My hands hurts..

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:49 I've updated my character information!

HUmpf! U v U

My hands hurts..
it looks really nice!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo Madi!!

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
hi dellie!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
Ik itโ€™s not that new but I love ur new pfp!!

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
Madi McQuade wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:51
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:49 I've updated my character information!

HUmpf! U v U

My hands hurts..
it looks really nice!
Thank you!
Yours toochc
( Including the encyclopedia )

Finally seeing someone using mbti in their description- ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:49 I've updated my character information!

HUmpf! U v U

My hands hurts..
Awww! Annette sounds so cute! Great job on your information!
OOC Let's Chat!
tysm! i like yours too :)
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:57
Madi McQuade wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:51
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:49 I've updated my character information!

HUmpf! U v U

My hands hurts..
it looks really nice!
Thank you!
Yours toochc
( Including the encyclopedia )

Finally seeing someone using mbti in their description- ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
tysm!!

how are you guys?
Last edited by Madi McQuade on 22 Jan 2024, 05:01, edited 1 time in total.

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
night ppl


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Thx!

Nightttt

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
Back 3835 / 18141