22 Jan 2024, 04:07
Let's Chat!
Hello! so, how do you make a link say something instead of showing the url?
Also, I have to go, so if anybody answers this could you mention me so i can see it later?
Thanks so much!
Also, I have to go, so if anybody answers this could you mention me so i can see it later?
Thanks so much!
22 Jan 2024, 04:08
Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:07 Hello! so, how do you make a link say something instead of showing the url?
Also, I have to go, so if anybody answers this could you mention me so i can see it later?
Thanks so much!
Code: Select all
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=27709]let's chat[/url]let's chat
btw, love your signature!!
Last edited by Madi McQuade on 22 Jan 2024, 04:10, edited 3 times in total.
22 Jan 2024, 04:09
Let's Chat!
Hi Professor,
I'm alright, how are you Lainie?
I'm alright, how are you Lainie?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Jan 2024, 04:11
Let's Chat!
Oh thank you so much! Now I really gtg bye!Madi McQuade wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:08Inara Yang wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:07 Hello! so, how do you make a link say something instead of showing the url?
Also, I have to go, so if anybody answers this could you mention me so i can see it later?
Thanks so much!put the name right between the link code thingie and the /url!Code: Select all
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=27709]let's chat[/url]
let's chat
btw, love your signature!!![]()
22 Jan 2024, 04:28
Let's Chat!
Hi! Writing from my new iPad! Sooooo happy :DDD
STAโฟ9๏นEVAโฟ5๏นSTRโฟ4 WISโฟ7๏นARCโฟ4๏นACCโฟ6 |
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐ค๐ค๐ ๐๐ โ the end of beginnings |
22 Jan 2024, 04:33
Let's Chat!
Ooh, new Ipad, that's really nice, I usually use my tablet (it's so slow!
) or my computer.
22 Jan 2024, 04:36
Let's Chat!
@Keith Moore Iโm good!! U?
Hi Hannah!!
Hi Hannah!!
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
22 Jan 2024, 04:36
Let's Chat!
I'm okay :]
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |