Back 3830 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 00:41
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 00:39 Yea it was super fun!!!
That's nice! I used to go snowboarding when I was younger
Ooh cool! I’ve skied for 7 years, but now I rly wanted to try snowboarding!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 00:46
Tracey Bailey wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 00:41
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 00:39 Yea it was super fun!!!
That's nice! I used to go snowboarding when I was younger
Ooh cool! I’ve skied for 7 years, but now I rly wanted to try snowboarding!!
Cool! I've done skiing, snowboarding, and ice skating, but I prefer ice skating

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 00:46
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 00:46
Tracey Bailey wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 00:41
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 00:39 Yea it was super fun!!!
That's nice! I used to go snowboarding when I was younger
Ooh cool! I’ve skied for 7 years, but now I rly wanted to try snowboarding!!
Cool! I've done skiing, snowboarding, and ice skating, but I prefer ice skating
Oh nice! Skatings fun too, I’ve gone a few times this year!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! I like going during the summer, since it's hot outside and nice and cool in the ice rink

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 00:14 Winchet’s face doesn’t need reparo-ing
You know what, you're right!

I'll confringo Winchect's face!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 00:57
Renelle Dalton wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 00:14 Winchet’s face doesn’t need reparo-ing
You know what, you're right!

I'll confringo Winchect's face!
How about confringo-ing something else instead?

A stuffed animal, for instance. Leave the faces alone, what do you say?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Mmmmmm...

Nope.

Winchect needs to be punished for what she did!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
hiya!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
heyy kaitlyn! ;)

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
Back 3830 / 18141